Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trading up to Global Recovery

I totally agreed with the points said in the editorial I read. I don't know if i'm just good at picking editorials out or what but I haven't found one I disagree with yet. Cool! Well this week mine focused on how we need to address the problems of our failing economy. The two main issues were restoring economic growth and renewing global faith in America's decisions. I do feel that we have strayed away from these and that people don't think as highly of America as they have in the past...hm kinda stinks...I still love you America! There is work to be done but with effort I believe we can regain our high standards. Working with Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America to re-establish trade and relations will greatly help turn our downward spell around. If we help them acquire new strategies to restore their growth it will inturn help us as well. Nothing to lose here, it's a win win situation! This won't be as easy as it sounds though, and I know challenges will be thrown our way. Thankfully everyone is still accepting of Obama's decisions and there is faith that he knows what he is doing. With his knowledge and the want for a better tomorrow, I think it is fair to say that we know what we need to do and can start working to achieve it. :)

No comments: