Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Senior Reflection

SIX FLAGS TRIP

Okay I don't understand why people do not want to go. The $55 that covers transportation, food, and the park entrance is a great deal. Plus, why would you not want to get out of school. I'm sure that when the school planned this they wanted it to be a bonding time before we left for the summer and school next year but it is turning into something almost against that idea. My peers are saying that it's lame, we'll be supervised, and I can't afford it with prom. I do agree with the last statement. There are a huge amount of expenses as one ventures into their senior year and I am totally feeling the crunch of prom costs, senior dues, yearbook, all night grad, and so much more. Thankfully my parents are being supportive. I just hope this trip turns out to be an awesome time and that I can come back and brag to those that were "too cool" to attend. :)

No comments: