It's almost the weekend!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Thursday already???
Okay so it's raining today and I was so tempted to skip my morning classes. Thankfully my technology and lit classes are pretty chill. This week has been full of classes, band, brother interviews, and my pledge classes' marketing project presentation. I would have to say my highlight has been hanging out Tuesday night with some friends I hadn't seen in a while. It's always nice to get off campus and realize there is a world outside of this campus bubble. My low would have to be my nerves for my lit midterm on Tuesday. I guess I can be thankful it is over and hope for the best. Dorm life has been pretty chill lately I can just tell that midterms are looming over Sheyda and my heads. Aright I'm in class but will try and touch base soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment