Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Talk

So last weekend I had no clue how I would make it through this week. Two tests and two projects were really getting to me as I stared down my planner with brother interviews and so much more scheduled. Sure enough, I should know by now, as you live out the week it's really not as bad as you anticipated. Goes to prove that taking things day by day really does help.

This week started out kind of shaky as I just wasn't feeling into my Monday. I thought I didn't do so hot on my accounting test, things were just awkward with some friends, and I felt like I just wasn't really living the life I want. Well thankfully band was canceled and I could reconnect with my small group. This was something I really needed to reground myself. It's always great to be open and relate to the girls. Tuesday through now have just kind of happened. Time has flown by and it's not stopping haha!

Well, this weekend is camping and PoC so this should be interesting :) I'll try and keep you posted.

No comments: