Sunday, December 7, 2008

political cartoon #2



This week I learned to get my cartoon of the internet so that I can post a picture. My success worked and now everyone can actually see what i'm talking about. Isn't it lovely?!?!

So I thought this cartoon was pretty hilarious because of what the Clinton family has been through when Bill was president. If you can't read it....Hilary: "It's an honor to be asked to serve as secretary of state..." and Bill: "I'll handle the foreign affairs..." (as a side note, there are hearts all around the word 'affairs'. This hints to the readers that it is an important word relating to Bill's affair with Monica.) Now back on track...okay so this cartoon is basically playing on the fact that Bill seems to feel that he is in the spot light even though he wasn't the one elected as secretary of state. In a way he is living through his wife and her position in our nation. I feel that this cartoon will become more of a reality as Obama is innaugurated and him and his cabinet start working together more frequently. Someone needs to tell Bill to but out and that he had his time. :)

1 comment:

Tyler said...

HAHA...might I say that hilary is looking hot...haha...anyways that cartoon is really funny. I think that bill is one crazy character and maybe we'll get more scandals with him being the secretar of state's husband!!!...IDK...bu something may get juicy...this artist knows some comedy!!!...